IBPS PO Recruitment 2018: One can find an illustrious career option in Public Sector Banking in recent market conditions as Public Sector Jobs comes with the promise of job security, Good Incentives, Job Appreciation, Formal Growth opportunity, attractive salary, perks and good work environment as these all things combined make public sector one of the most attractive sectors to work with and develop a good career with it.
In 1975 Personnel Selection Services (PPS) was been founded by Government of India for recruitment of Clerks and Probationary officers to all public-sector banks. In 1984 Personnel Selection Services (PPS) was later changed to IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). It plays the major role in recruiting candidates for public sector banks for which it conducts an IBPS PO Bank Exam which candidates have to clear to get into the Bank Jobs. IBPS serve all public banks like State Bank of India & Associate Banks of SBI, LIC & Insurance companies, RBI, NABARD and other IBPS members.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in its recent recruitment notification for the Year 2018 releases the vacancy for (CWE VII), 3247 Jobs Post. It is the announcement for CRP (common recruitment process) for the sake of recruiting MT (Management Trainee) / PO (Probationary Officer). There will be common written examination conducted for PO/MT VII. So the desired candidates can apply online for the same. You can find all IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 related information regarding Exam pattern, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply online etc. below:
|Conducting Authority||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Exam||IBPS PO Bank Exam|
|Posts||PO – Probationary Officer / MT – Management Trainee|
|No. Of Vacancies||3247|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Pay Scale||Approx Rs. 37,360 – Rs. 38,700 (in Hand)|
|Number of Posts||6500 – 7000 (Approximately)|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the Eligibility Criteria for the candidates applying for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018, prescribed by the examination authority as the candidates need to satisfy all these norms for applying for the job. The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Nationality: Candidate’s nationality should be Indian, Bhutan or Nepali.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have any bachelor’s degree from the recognized College / University of India.
- Age Limit: These are the following age limit for applying for IBPS PO Recruitment with the category wise age relaxation.
- Selection Process for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates (Expected)
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Online Application form Start from 6th August 2017 and likely to end by 26th August 2017 candidates are advised to complete all formalities before the end dates. The other important dates are as follows:
|Online Application form Start date||July 2018|
|Online Fees Payments||August 2018|
|Online Application form End date||August 2018|
|Preliminary Exam||October 2017|
|Mains Exam||November 2018|
|Allotment of Provisional Posting||January – March 2019|
IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment: How to Apply Online
interested candidates can access the application form through online mode only. there are five basic steps to fill online application form which are listed below and also important things to do before applying.
Important things to keep ready before applying online
- Scan copy of photograph and signature as per given dimensions
- An active Email Id
- Certificates of Class 10th / HSC
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Graduation or any other higher qualification certificate
- Debit / Card for online application fee payment
Step by step process to Apply Online
Here are the following steps which candidates have to follow to apply online for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2018, as these steps will simplify the applying process. The steps to step guides are as follow:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IBPS which is ibps.in
- On the given page check the advertisement carefully
- Check the eligibility criteria before applying online
- Fill all the given columns carefully and accurately
- Upload the scanned copy of reacquired documents like photo, signature, Certificates etc.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee online before 17th August.
- After completing all formalities click on submit button and submit the form.
- Take the print of the submitted application form for further use.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Application Form Fees
Here are the Category wise application Fees for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 which candidates can pay online through various online payments medium:
|General & OBC||Rs. 600|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
There is a basic information about selection process of IBPS PO recruitment.
Stages of Selection Process:
- First Stage: Preliminary Exam
- Second Stage: Main Exam
- Third Stage: Interview Round
IBPS PO 2018 Vacancy Detail
Here are the category wise Vacancy details for the upcoming IBPS PO 2018. Candidates are requested to choose your cast category while filling the online form and upload the scanned copy of the caste certificate in the given format The Vacancy details are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Participating Organization||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|1||Central Bank of India||104||53||28||15||200|
|3||Punjab National Bank||202||108||60||30||400|
|6||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0|
|9||Bank of India||104||53||28||15||200|
|11||Oriental Bank of Commerce||152||81||45||22||300|
|12||United Bank of India||50||27||15||8||100|
|16||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0|
|17||Union Bank of India||202||108||60||30||400|
|18||Punjab & Sind Bank||50||27||15||8||100|