List of Banks under IBPS – As we all know, the banking sector is one of the most sought careers option in India. IBPS is considered as one of the biggest recruitment body which conducts various bank exams annually for participating both private as well government organized banks.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is known to be reputed recruitment agency, which organizes the online examination in order to recruit the personnel for the various posts such as probationary officer/ Management trainee in several public-sector banks.
Aspirants, who willing to make their career in Indian banking sector by appearing in the IBPS examination, we advised them to check the list of banks under IBPS 2018 from here.
IBPS Participating Banks List 2018
If you are in search of participating banks in the IBPS examination, then you have reached at the right spot. Here we have uploaded the information about IBPS Participating Banks List 2018 for your reference.
- Public Sector Banks
- Co-Operative Banks
- Private Banks
- Regional Rural Banks
List of Public Sector Banks Under IBPS
There are 21 public sector banks which participate in IBPS exam. Take a look at the detailed IBPS Public Sector Banks List.
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Dena Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- UCO Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Indian bank
List of Private Banks Under IBPS
Below, we have mentioned the information about IBPS Private Banks List.
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- The South Indian Bank Ltd.
- The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd
- The Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
- Federal Bank
- ING Vysya Bank Ltd
- Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
- The Nainital Bank Ltd
- The Catholic Syrian Bank
- The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
List of Co-Operative Banks under IBPS
There are various Co-operative banks, which get the help of IBPS in appointing qualified aspirants. Here are the IBPS Co-operative Banks List.
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Urban Co-operative Bank
- Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Vaishya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd.
- The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Surat People’s Co-operative Bank.
- National Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd.
List of RRB Banks Under IBPS
Here we have given IBPS RRB Banks List for your reference.
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank 56 Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Mewad Aanchalik Gramin bank
List of Insurance Sector Companies under IBPS
Go through the IBPS Insurance Sector Companies List.
- LIC Housing Finance Limited LIC HFL
- Agriculture insurance company of india limited
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- LIC Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance
- General Insurers Public Sector Association of India Gipsa
- SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Universal SOMPO General Insurance company
- GIC General Insurance Corporation of India