Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2019. RBI Grade B is one of the most coveted Job Profile in the Banking Sector. Through RBI Grade B 2019 Exam, the government will recruit eligible candidates to the post of Officer in Reserve Bank of India. If you are willing to apply for both the posts Gr. B (DR)-General and Gr. B (DR) DEPR / DSIM, you have to fill the separate application form for both the positions and pay the fees separately.
RBI Recruitment Application Form 2019 Released
Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates at 166 Grade B Officers. There are numerous candidates in the country, who are highly educated and are looking for a reputed job profile and the new RBI Vacancies 2019 might prove to be their final destination. The department has already started the application process for its new RBI Jobs in 2019. Hence, all the eligible and desired candidates are suggested to complete the online application process before the given deadline via the official website of the department at rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment Application Form 2019 Release Date: 3rd July 2019
RBI 2019 Online Application Last Date
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published Grade B Officer Notification 2019 advertisement for recruitment of Grade ‘B’ Officers for filling up 166 vacancies in various categories. Eligible Indian Citizens and other eligible candidates apply online for RBI Grade B 2019 online registration will be open from 3rd July 2019 and close on 23rd July 2019.
RBI 2019 Online Application Form Submission Last Date: 23rd July 2019
Official Notification – RBI Recruitment 2019 (Grade B Officer Vacancy)
How to Apply RBI Recruitment 2019 (Guide)
Aspiring candidates applying for the Reserve Bank of India, RBI Recruitment 2019 has to fill the online application form. Online Application Form for Grade B post has already been released on its official website. The last date to apply is 23rd July 2019. We here for explained in detailed how to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 Guide.
Step 1 – Fill Basic details
- First of all, click on “Apply online for RBI assistant 2018”
- A new window opens called “Click Here for New Registration” to register themselves for the post. Fill in basic personal details like Name, Address, Category, Email ID, date of birth, contact number and academic details.
- After the registration process is complete, a new password is auto-generated. You can use the provisional password and registration sent via email and then changes the password if needed.
Step 2 – Upload Photograph and Signature
After that, you need to upload your photograph and signature as per specification. Please ensure that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given above.
Step 3 – Fill up education Qualification and other details
You need to fill educational qualification and other details like nationality, state of domicile, or if you have appeared earlier for the exam.
Step 4 – Preview the application form
- Before you hit the submit button, ensure all the details mentioned in the online application form are correct.
- Ensure that there are no spelling errors or factual errors in the name, educational qualification or any other details that you might have missed or entered wrongly without paying attention.
- Save the form and modify the details if required. Once you have verified all details, click on “Final Submit” button.
- Once you have clicked on the “Final Submit” button you can no longer make changes to the details that you might have entered.
Step 5 – Payment for fees for Application
- Click on the ‘Payment’ tab and proceed to make the payment.
- You can pay only through online mode through all types of online methods like debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and RuPay), credit cards, mobile wallets, and Internet banking.
- On the completion of payment, an e-receipt is generated.